|Position reports to:||Director of Finance|
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of general accepted accounting principles.
- Ability to handle deadlines with competing priorities.
- Maintaining an organized work environment (paper and electronic).
- Ability to deal with confidential matters and act with the highest standard of integrity in order not to compromise personal information.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative and changing environment.
- Ability to respond to individuals requesting personal information in a prompt and accurate manner.
- A minimum of three years full cycle accounts payable experience in a medium to large company is required.
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office software, including Word and Outlook, with skills in Excel and a spreadsheet environment is necessary.
- Knowledge of Great Plains Dynamics is desired.
- Completion of a post-secondary diploma with courses in accounting or a post-secondary diploma in accounting is most desirable.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.