If you meet all the following criteria, you can submit an admission application for CPA PEP and register for the next offering of Core 1 when registration is open, without having to wait for your transcript assessment to be completed:
- You are an Applicant with a Canadian degree or completing a Canadian degree and in your final semester of post-secondary studies.
- You have completed all the required prerequisite courses (Confirm this by referencing the transfer credit guides) and met minimum grade requirements* for those courses or your final outstanding prerequisites are in progress.
- You meet all CPA PEP admission requirements except for one or more of the three allowed conditions outlined below.
If you are an applicant with an International degree and you have completed all the required prerequisites at a recognized Canadian post-secondary institution (confirm this by referencing the transfer credit guides), and met minimum grade requirements*, you may qualify for conditional enrollment or wait for your assessment to be completed.
Before applying, please contact the Transcript Assessment team by emailing email@example.com or calling 1.866.420.2350 ext. 6003 so they can help verify if you should apply early for conditional enrollment or wait for your assessment.
Outstanding Requirements allowed to Apply Early to CPA PEP as a Conditional Candidate
If the outstanding prerequisite courses are being taken at a post-secondary institution:
- Submit official or unofficial transcripts showing your final prerequisites are in progress. Required for your assessment to be completed.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the final exam date for each course. Required for your assessment to be completed.
- To qualify, the final exam(s) for the course(s) must take place before the Core 1 start date.
If the outstanding prerequisite courses are being taken as CPA preparatory courses:
- No further action is required from you to demonstrate the courses are in progress.
Submit official or unofficial transcripts showing you have completed the degree requirements and met the requirements to enter CPA PEP, even though the transcripts do not yet show a conferral date. Required for your assessment to be completed.
If official transcripts cannot be submitted in time to have the assessment completed before the start of Core 1, unofficial transcripts will be accepted to determine your eligibility to enroll in CPA PEP and participate in the next Core 1 offering as a conditional candidate. Required for your assessment to be completed.