- Visit My CPA Portal and click on the Create a My CPA Profile link using a desktop or laptop with Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
- Enter your legal name when creating your profile.
- Select your residency status in Canada: Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident (of Canada), or Temporary Resident (of Canada).
- Enter all completed and in-progress post-secondary education and designation information, even if you don’t plan to submit documents for that education/designation history.
- Activate your profile by setting your password. You will receive instructions via email shortly after creating your profile.
Review the resources above and if you still have unanswered questions about creating, accessing, or navigating your profile, please contact an Admission Advisor by emailing email@example.com or calling 1.866.420.2350 ext. 6001.
All official documents submitted for assessment must be mailed directly by the issuing institutions in a sealed (unopened) envelope to:
CPA Western School of Business
201, 1074 - 103A Street SW
Edmonton, Alberta T6W 2P6
If your institution offers electronic official transcripts, please have them emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Accredited candidates must submit a copy of their official transcript after their convocation.
Do not send documents to provincial CPA offices as this may result in significant delay in completing your transcript assessment. Non-English documents require translation and must be submitted to CPAWSB by a certified translator.
For more information, contact the PEP Admission Services team by emailing email@example.com or calling 1.866.420.2350 ext. 6002.
Admission Applications for CPA PEP are accepted throughout the year. You must wait for your admission application to be approved before you can register in a CPA PEP module. Also, you can only register for modules during open module registration periods.
Submit an Admission Application for CPA PEP
- In My CPA Portal, click on Program Admission and then Admission Application to complete your admission application.
- Select Accredited Program as your registration category.
- To recognize work experience, you must select the session on the admission application that corresponds to your employment start date.
- If you are registering in the NFC modules or to write the CFE, select the session that corresponds with your anticipated first module or exam.
- You will receive an email when once admission application has been approved.