Before you attend a Q&A Session:
To maximize the value you get from the live Q&A session, we strongly recommend that you complete the following before attending the session:
- Determine your applicant type
- Review all of the information, admission steps, and resources found on your applicant type page and in the Future Learners section of our website.
The information provided on our website will answer many of your questions.
When the Live Q&A Sessions are Offered:
12:30pm MT every Tuesday*
*excluding days when the CPAWSB office is closed.
How to attend:
- Return to this page a few minutes before the session start time.
- Click on the link below to enter the Session waiting room. You will get a message saying that the Session will start soon.
- You will be let into the Q&A session at the indicated session start times.
- The Session Advisors will introduce themselves, provide some brief instructions, and begin answering questions.
Note: Though attendees will be allowed into the Q&A session after the start time, we kindly ask that whenever possible, all attendees please enter the session waiting room a few minutes before the session start time. Thank you!