As a CPAWSB learner (student, candidate, or member), you have access to the same free mental health and wellness resources available to CPA members as provided by your governing provincial CPA body. Please use the following links to visit the website of the service provider for your province to find contact information and a summary of services provided.
TELUS Health One
All members, candidates, and students, along with their immediate family members, may access wellness resources and services through TELUS Health One Member Assistance Program (MAP). These services are paid for by CPABC.
There is no charge for these resources and short-term services and your privacy is respected at all times. If longer term support or specialized assistance is required, you will be referred to a community resource that is affordable to you.
Available resources and services include:
- Short-term, solution-focused counselling and consulting services, offered away from the workplace, in confidentiality.
- Wellness tools and personalized recommendations, such as assessments, digital clinical programs, and advice to help you reach your health and fitness goals.
- Trusted, expert-led online audio, video, and article content on a variety of vital topics.
- Toolkits related to family, health, life, money, and work.
- Exclusive offers to help you save money on daily essentials and key life events. Save on retail, travel, entertainment, theme parks, meal delivery, fitness facilities, and more.
CPA Assist provides confidential counselling services and 24/7 crisis support to Alberta and Saskatchewan CPAs, candidates, and their immediate families. If you are experiencing any of these, or other personal issues, CPA Assist can help.
CPA Assist helps ensure the well-being of individual CPAs, candidates, and their family members. Further, it helps to maintain the accounting profession’s reputation for high levels of competency and performance by supporting individuals through stressful or challenging periods. The stigma attached to mental health issues can be a serious barrier, and the decision to seek help can be difficult so all services and programs that are provided are confidential.
As a CPA Manitoba member, you and your family have access to a completely confidential Member and Family Assistance Program free of charge through Homewood Health - a Canadian leader in mental health and addiction services with over 130 years of experience.
Your Member and Family Assistance Program is a professional, confidential, and proactive service to support you with a wide range of personal, family, and work-related concerns.