- Facilitators support candidates’ online learning by reviewing and providing timely feedback on the CPA PEP activities throughout the module (view the CPA PEP schedule).
- Facilitators respond to candidate emails in a timely manner, providing appropriate guidance as needed.
- Facilitators monitor the module discussion board, keeping up to date on any relevant changes during the session.
- Facilitators spend approximately one-to-two hours per week per assigned candidate.
- New facilitators are limited to six candidates or fewer for their first facilitation experience.
Interested applicants must live in western Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, or Yukon) and have a CPA designation.
- Facilitator training* includes a one-day training session (either online or in-person) as well as accompanying activities. CPAWSB does not pay for participating in or travelling to in-person training.
- New facilitators will be offered contracts based on how they perform in the training activities and on module registrations.
- Additional training will be required on an ongoing basis to maintain skills for this role.
*Completing the training is mandatory; however, this does not guarantee a position.
- Core and elective modules: $500 per candidate
- Capstone 1: $1000 per group
To be considered for a PEP education contractor role, you must first set up a contractor profile on CPAWSB’s Contractor Portal. Once you have a profile set up, you can apply for any roles which are accepting applications.
Successful applicants will be invited to participate in a training session and may be required to complete other training tasks to determine suitability for the role.
Those who pass training will be added to our pool of active contractors and will be eligible to perform contract work with CPAWSB.